Friday 21 September 2012

My College Cover Magazine and Analysis


When creating my own college magazine cover, I made my colour house style black, white and red as those colours attract a wide range of students. When thinking about what sell lines to put on the cover of my college magazine, I thought what would attract me to a magazine as I am a student. I then decide to put a couple of rhetorical questions on it as it will leave the students guessing and wanting to look inside. When taking the image for my cover, I got my friend to read a book so it looks like she is studying and so it fits in with the genre of ‘college’.  When choosing my masthead, I wanted it to be simple so it was memorable to the students. I also used a simple font so it would be easy to read.




No comments:

Post a Comment